Apply + Attend
Program Details to Come Shortly. For more information, please email Stef van Dongen, NEXUS Europe Regional Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Ahmed Aboutaleb – Mayor of Rotterdam (NL)
– Brendan Cox – Jo Cox Foundation UK
– Per Wimmer – philanthropist, space advocate, entrepreneur, financier and author (Danish)
– Charly Kleissner – co-founder Toniic, and sr. technology executive at Apple, NeXt, Ariba (Austria/USA)
– Thomas Ermacora – futurist, impact
– Tharald Nustad – founder Nordic Impact and Katapult Fest (Norway)
– Bernhard van Oranje – Dutch Royal Family (Dutch)
– And various other fellow NEXUS members
2018 EUROPE SUMMIT
Rotterdam, Netherlands – April 24 – 26, 2018: Accelerate your Impact! Transformational Solutions and Next-Gen leadership.
The 5th NEXUS Europe Summit will convene on April 24 – 26, 2018 in Rotterdam, Netherlands, with the opportunity to celebrate Kings Day with your fellow NEXUS friends on the 27th of April in Amsterdam. The Europe Summit will bring together 100+ young philanthropists, impact investors, successful social entrepreneurs and inspiring social change leaders.
Expect an interactive and diverse program of panels, workshops, and social activities, in which we will explore philanthropy, impact investing, and social entrepreneurship. We will cover topics such as “How Cities and Technology can be Platforms to Drive Positive Change” and “Family Legacy-It’s More Than Just Inheritance”. Sessions will also cover a range of social and environmental issues.
The Summit will connect the financial, intellectual, creative and social capital of our generation in an action-oriented, solutions-focused community.
We aim to create a safe space to learn and share the challenges of wealth stewardship, finding purpose and family dynamics. The NEXUS Europe Summit aims to inspire learning and collaboration between a uniquely powerful network of peers.
London, England – May, 2018
The 2nd Annual India Diaspora Forum will convene on May 2018, in London, England. It brings together young philanthropists, impact investors, and allies – including family business members, successful entrepreneurs, and inspiring social change leaders. They will discuss challenges and potential of engaging the Indian Diaspora to empower them to help shape a modern India.