NEXUS Salons are exclusive evening gatherings of like-minded members brought together in an intimate and inspiring setting to engage in thoughtful dialogue on important issues. NEXUS hosts Salons around the world with distinguished speakers that pose thought-provoking questions in ways that engage NEXUS members in lively discussions. These dinners and gatherings are a chance to deepen your knowledge, build connections in your local community and engage in finding solutions to critical issues. Over the past few years, NEXUS has hosted dinner salons, speaker series, documentary showings, field trips to local institutions, wellness retreats, off-the-record conversations with high-level CEOs and philanthropists, private tours of museums, art fairs and with global companies and other unique experiences.
We encourage NEXUS members interested in learning more about upcoming Salons in their area to contact their relevant NEXUS City Ambassador, Country Director, or Regional Director.
Over the past few years NEXUS has hosted salons in over 40 cities in more than 30 countries. A few more recent salons include:
– “It’s Time to Create Another World” spiritual evening, led by the IY Working Group, New York City, USA
– Peace Day Salon Dinners, held worldwide
– Salon Dinner with the Unfunded List & special concert by NEXUS member Christen Lien, Washington, D.C.
– “Impact Investing in Tech” Salon, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
– Salon in partnership with CIVI-CO in São Paulo, Brazil
– “VR for Impact” Salon with the Futurism Lab, Los Angeles, California
– Animal Welfare Salon Dinner, Los Angeles, California
– “Win-Win Strategies for the New Private Sector, Refugees & Migrants” Salon Bangkok, Thailand
– “The Work” Criminal Justice reform Film Screening with the Equal Justice Working Group, New York City, USA
– Private tour of Luis Vuitton’s “Volez, Voguez, Voyagez Vuitton” exhibition, New York City, USA
Our US City Ambassadors:
Atlanta: Anna Cable & Savannah Miller (email@example.com)
Boston: Christian Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Los Angeles: Clint Misamore (email@example.com)
Miami: Paola Toledo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
New York City: David Dietz (email@example.com)
San Francisco: Winston Ibrahim & An Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seattle: Glen Stewart (email@example.com)
Washington, DC: Andrea Lee-Zucker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
US Cities Where We’ve Hosted Salons
New York City
International Cities Where We’ve Hosted Salons
Participate in a Salon
To participate in a Salon, you must be a NEXUS member. Salons are announced through our NEXUS monthly newsletters and will be on our events page through our private member login (launching soon). To host, offer ideas, or sponsor Salons in your area, please contact email@example.com
Interested in being a part of, sponsoring or organizing a NEXUS Salon? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us a message and we’ll be in touch shortly.
** Salons are for members only.** To become a member, you must first apply, be accepted to and attend a multi-day NEXUS Summit or Forum.