NEXUS Salons are exclusive, intimate gatherings of like-minded members brought together in an inspiring setting to engage in thoughtful dialogue on important issues. NEXUS hosts Salons around the world with distinguished speakers that pose thought-provoking questions in ways that create lively discussions. These dinners and gatherings are a chance to deepen your knowledge, build connections in your local community and discuss and act on solutions to critical issues. Over the past few years, NEXUS has hosted dinner salons, speaker series, documentary showings, field trips to local institutions, wellness retreats, off-the-record conversations with high-level CEOs and philanthropists, private tours of museums, art fairs and with global companies and other unique experiences.
We encourage NEXUS members interested in learning more about upcoming Salons in their area to contact their relevant NEXUS City Ambassador, Country Director, or Regional Director.
In 2019, NEXUS hosted 90+ salons in 21 cities. A few include:
– “It’s On Us” Courage Awards Delegation & Braintrust, New York City, USA
– World Mental Health Day Dinners, held in multiple cities around the world
– Next Gen Women in Politics: Why Not Her? Lagos, Nigeria
– NEXUS Dinner with Paul Polman of Unilever, Geneva, Switzerland
– NEXUS LA Film Screening of ‘Period. End of Sentence’ Los Angeles, California, USA
– “Win-Win Strategies for the New Private Sector, Refugees & Migrants” Salon Bangkok, Thailand
– “The Work” Criminal Justice reform Film Screening with the Equal Justice Working Group, New York City, USA
– Phillips Collection Tour & Networking Dinner, Washington, DC, USA
Our US City Ambassadors:
Atlanta: Anna Cable & Savannah Miller (email@example.com)
Boston: Christian Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Los Angeles: Clint Misamore (email@example.com)
New York City: Lana Fern and
David Homan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
San Francisco: Winston Ibrahim
Seattle: Glen Stewart (email@example.com)
Washington, DC: Andrea Lee-Zucker and Lindsey Marcus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
US Cities Where We’ve Hosted Salons
New York City
International Cities Where We’ve Hosted Salons
Participate in a Salon
To participate in a Salon, you must be a NEXUS member. Salons are announced through our NEXUS monthly newsletters and will be on our events page through our private member login (launching soon). To host, offer ideas, or sponsor Salons in your area, please contact email@example.com
Interested in being a part of, sponsoring or organizing a NEXUS Salon? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us a message and we’ll be in touch shortly.
** Salons are for members only.** To become a member, you must first apply, be accepted to and attend a multi-day NEXUS Summit or Forum.